The Wurley will comfortably fit three large people, and could even accommodate four children. This three-four season, freestanding tent only needs two pegs for pitching, making it very appealing for groups who find it hard to put pegs into hard, rocky ground.
- Two massive vestibules allow easy access, as well as plenty of storage room.
- 75 denier polyester fly and heavy-duty bathtub floor
- Key-pin pole attachment system is a simple and robust.
- #10 YKK coil zips have a width of ten millimetres, double that of most tents
- Reflective guy-ropes with in-built storage reduce campsite accidents.
- Dimensions of floor: 2250 x 1950 millimetres
- Approximate weight: 3.5 kilograms